How it Works
1. Process to present
The CBA team will review your application and would revert to you within 5 Woking days on receipt of the application.
Shortlisted company will be invited to apply on CBA platform of local and international investors.
2. Preparation for Investment Meetings
- Investor deck and financial model: once you are on boarded on CBA, you would require to share your investment opportunity in form of investor deck and financial model. These documents would be evaluated by the CBA team and highlight if there are any gaps require to be bridged before sharing with the potential investors.
- Video presentation: Video it is suggested to share a 3 min product / service / investment opp. Video. The CBA team would share the guidelines to create the video if requires by the entrepreneur.
3. Investment Meetings & Fund Raise process
- On successful creation of the profile and interest from potential investors investment meeting would be schedule as per mutual convenience.
- The initial level of meetings would be virtual and subsequent meetings when there is a further round of discussion for specifics a face-to-face meeting would be required.
- CBA team would be present on every investor call / meeting to handhold the company during the pitch for the investment opportunity.
- Post the investment meeting, CBA will evaluate the investor's interest and set up a due diligence process with the potential investors willing to pursue the opportunity.
- The DD process will mainly analyze: General company information, financial and tax information, team and employees, product, IP, business contracts and pipeline, valuation, among others.
- The DD process usually takes up to 4 working weeks.
- If the DD is satisfactory for our network of investors, investment agreement will be provided for the review and consideration of the entrepreneur.
- The Term Sheet negotiation process may take up to 2 working weeks.
- Post Termsheet & Negotiation Stage, the entrepreneur will provide definitive investment agreements to investor for his execution and closing his commitment.
- The investor will then make the wire transfer to the company depending on the mutually agreed tranches. CBA will provide the necessary co-ordination that may be needed towards transaction closure.
- Co investment strategies with other investor networks, partners or funds may be available at this point, on a case to case basis.
- In case the entrepreneur or investor requires any support on the legal or tax structuring of the transaction, then CBA can refer them to its preferred legal and tax advisors.