- Scout, identify and acquire disruptive technologies at an early stage to exploit full market potential and avoid future acquisitions at higher valuations.
- Early acquisitions provide most flexibility in the integration process.
- Companies can solve technical problems - arising out of even the smallest changes in the competitive landscape - quickly, and gain novel skills without increasing overheads.
- To keep pace with global innovation, companies should complement in-house Research & Development with external innovation, typically based on a 'build vs buy' analysis.
- Acquihire, as major technology ecosystems around the world not only have access to innovative technologies but also a strong technical workforce.
- Accelerate product development cycle by improving process efficiency, reducing risk and even opening access to technology outside the company's realm of expertise.
- Continuous source of deal flow which ensures the company is in the forefront of innovation and product development.
As Cross Border Angels is involved in evaluating startups around the world across verticals and stages, we have the best pipeline of innovation.
Technology Scouting as a project
A targeted one time engagement with well defined objective.
Technology Scouting as a Service
( TSAAS )
Ongoing engagement for contineous flow of innovative startups
Industry Specific Pitch Competition
Design and management of pitch competition at innovation hotspots